1.You shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery, including but not limited to ensuring access to the delivery address and equipment for receiving the Goods (where these must be transported to specific locations at the delivery address).
2. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice. Where the Consumer Protection Act applies, you specifically agree that the delivery dates can vary up to 10 working days.
3. If we fail to deliver the Goods (or any part thereof) for any reason other than any cause beyond our reasonable control or due to your breach of these Conditions or failure to comply with any other obligation in terms of the Contract, our liability shall be limited to refunding you the price which we charged for the Goods (or part thereof) which were not delivered.
4. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then we reserve the right to:
4.1. store the Goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; and/or
4.2. sell the Goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for the excess over the price under the Contract (should you have made any payment to us) or charge you for any shortfall when compared to the price you would have paid us under the Contract.
5. Our courier will only deliver to a South African street address. A signature is required on all deliveries. All items are delivered between Monday and Friday, usually between 8.00am and 05.30pm.
6.LIGHT GOODS: Your order will be delivered by our chosen carrier. If no-one is available to sign for the item at the delivery address when our carrier calls, a card will be left detailing how to arrange re-delivery or collect the item from the carrier.
7. HEAVY GOODS: The item will be dropped off at a ground floor location, where possible at your front door. The carrier will not be able to deliver the item via any stairs or via a lift. You will need to position the item yourself and remove the packing materials.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to ensure your floor loadings are not exceeded.
8. You will need to ensure that appropriate parking or a loading bay is available for our carrier's vehicle. You will also need to ensure there is clear access along the entire delivery route for the item ordered and the carriers moving equipment, including through all doorways. You will need to ensure the installation site is clear. We may ask you to complete a Heavy Goods Delivery Form to confirm these details before your order is dispatched.
9. Our carriers may charge us a fee if a delivery has to be aborted. If a delivery is aborted because you have supplied inaccurate or incomplete information, or the delivery site has not been prepared as agreed, or you are not available on the scheduled delivery day to receive an item, we reserve the right to recover the aborted delivery charge from yourself.
9.1 There may be a charge if you instruct us to change your delivery address after your order has been dispatched.